(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm a single gay male looking for someone that is wanting an LTR.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am always doing new things
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I'm outgoing and like to have fun. I'm looking for a man that likes to have fun but without using drugs. I like to camp, hike, and go for walks. I love working on my place like remolding and landscaping it.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 38 - 48
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree