(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Today is the day I have! My opportunity is to learn from my past yet stay in the present.
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always doing new things
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
in his own words...
I'm the product of my experiences and I place a high value on traditional things such as honesty, open mindedness and acceptance. I enjoy myself each and every day and I want to connect with someone who also likes living in the present. Laughter and friendliness are important to me. I'm looking for a friend who enjoys the beauty of the world and it's people. Life is truly amazing and there's so much more to it that I'd like to learn about.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 38 - 52
- Every day
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral