(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
It's the things that you do when no one is looking that define you.
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
His 12 interests
in his own words...
Laid back but ready for an adventure all the same, might be a good description of me. Values that reflect more classic with a spin towards the modern. I appreciate good design whether it be architecture, a car or a piece of furniture. As for a woman, I am interested in, she would be balanced in her work and life pursuits and willing to be silly and have fun as easily as she could be at ease at a dinner party with people she has not met. A sense of humor and ability to laugh at herself is an important trait. Looking for a woman who can just as easily be a workout partner and a "partner in crime."
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral