(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Don't panic yet, there will be plenty of time for that later...
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I find unpredictable situations exhilarating
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
His 19 interests
in his own words...
I try to do something everyday that takes me a little out of my comfort zone, what or how that works changes everyday, but I enjoy pushing myself to do something, see something or be something in a new and interesting way. The only thing that I'm really looking for on chemistry is someone to share that experience with, and maybe someone who can help push me in new and creative ways. Ordinary life has its rewards, but extraordinary life is the pursuit of a lifetime.
- Live alone
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 42
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral