(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
I am looking for a man who likes to have fun, has a great sense of humour, has a sense of adventure and sponteneity, and can communicate, bonus points for intelligence and wit. I am much like this and while I don't want a clone of myself, these are some basic things I appreciate. I am out going, independant, open and honest with a somewhat twisted sense of humour. While i am very energetic, that doesn't mean I don't also appreciate hanging out at home watching movies, cuddling, cooking and doing whatever. Extra points if you are passionate and affectionate
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 41 - 50
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral