(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
. . . .
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I’ve lived on four continents, in six cities, and two boroughs and I am currently adjusting to life on the Front Range. I’m an excellent cook; however, my culinary skills are also adapting to high-altitude living. Watching sports is an anomaly for me, but every four years I do become a World Cup soccer enthusiast. I’m looking for someone who makes a living through positively contributing to the world around him and who is intelligent, kind, well educated, culturally sensitive, and politically progressive.
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 34 - 42
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral