(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
(Sigh...) One last try before joining the convent!
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am always looking for new experiences
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
About me...I am a woman really trying to understand why the universe would prefer that I join a convent and stay miserably unhappy...OR..settle for less and stay miserably unhappy. I have my own money, my own place, my own way of living and being - which is pretty much non remarkable compared to anyone else. I'm funny, crazy, playful and goofy. I'm looking for a guy who will have and bring the various aspects of love and passion I write about and dream about into my reality.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 35 - 47
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral