(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Testing The Universal Language
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" Dating...that implies something casual, low key, and no pressure. I'm just trying to find someone who shares some of the same interests and is looking for some new friends as well. I love being outdoors...hiking, biking, I am new at golf [in the last few mo], I snowshoe in the winter [last winter was fantastic!] and I love to travel, a wknd getaway, or someplace nice on vacation. I also enjoy dinner, movies, theater, shopping, and all the usual date stuff. Of course there is that elusive attraction and chemistry that you cannot find until you meet. If nothing else, it will be a fun date.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Other
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 46 - 56
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- No formal education