(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm in the Army, so im out of town a lot for the next year
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am always looking for new experiences
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
His 10 interests
in his own words...
When I get out of the army I am going to finish school and get my life job started. I am looking for someone who has life goals. That has a plan for life and wants more than just working at McDonalds. I like all sorts of things such as going camping to just siting at home and watching movies with a great guy if I find one
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 35
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander