(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life is like a bowl of punch, go head and spike it.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am always looking for new experiences
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
1. I have a 4 year old son 2. I'm very sarcastic 3. I have tatoos and plan on getting more 4. I love having fun 5. camping 6. snowboarding 7. fishing 8 I want to learn how to fly fish 9. stayin home and watching the Big Bang Theory or a good movie works for me 10. Going to a small dive bar is better than the downtown seen. 11. I do not like "clubbing" lame. 12. Love great music 13. Great food always makes a bad day great 14. I love Smart Cow frozen yogart I'm an easy and out going gal that loves to hang out and have fun. My son is the most important thing in my life besides my family and going to school. I would like to find someone with common interests and share good times together. I' a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal and i will wear flip flops really anything of the year, unless there's to much snow.
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- Less than $25,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 29 - 38
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college