(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I have just moved to Denver and I am looking for someone to help me explore the city and spend my free time with. I'm very passionate about music and go to one or two shows a week so someone who shares this passion would be a definite plus. I also want someone whom I feel comfortable being my geeky self with, and that feels just as comfortable with me.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 21 - 35
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious