(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Let's see what happens.
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I think it is important to be direct
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I am a smart, funny, curious, independent, attractive 58 year old divorced woman with two grown children who live in Denver. I have a graduate degree in Psychology and have worked primarily with adolescents as a crisis counselor, individual, family, and school therapist. I have many different interests. I am outgoing, but pretty laid back. I love to be outside, i enjoy meeting new people, and i am always up for trying something new. I am looking for anything from meeting new people, to a relationship, to possible marriage.
- Live with parents
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 65
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral