(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
His 10 interests
in his own words...
Life is what you make of it, sometimes the most challenging thing you can do is to take that chance on meeting someone new.I am an average guy nothing flashy, with pretty traditional values and outlook on life.Looking for an guy that can be honest with me and himself. It is important to get to know each other first and then if it leads to a realtionship thats great! I work way too much andI need someone to show me that balance in life, even if its just chilling at home or on a beach somewhere. I am ready to take that first step in inviting the right guy into my life.
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 55
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Protestant
- Spiritual but not religious