(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
Looking to find someone who enjoys doing a wide range of activities and interests. Finding a good friend is more important than finding "the one"... really want a genuine person who has a great sense of humor!
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral