(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Puzzling Woman Seeks Missing Piece
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I tend to be meticulous in my duties
- I have a wide range of interests
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
Did you know that you can pay someone online to write your profile.... HA-HA And on another page they say don't ask family & friends for their help. But it's okay to pay a total stranger. Hmmm.... It seems as though not everyone is on the same page. SO.... since I'm not going to pay a stranger to write my profile, I WILL GO WITH.... My family & friends would say that I'm non-confrontational but I will tell you how it is if need be. My mouth can sometimes get me in trouble and I don't embarass easily. If I make a promise, I keep it! I love to laugh and make others laugh. I am very romantic. I love cuddling, kissing, thunderstorms. I have the one word descriptions if you would like them or if there is anything else you would like to know (feel froggy & jump) just ask. I am looking for someone to walk beside me, not in front or behind me. To be a friend as well as my partner and lover in a LTR. I feel that communication, trust & commitment are VERY important in making a relationship work and continue to exist.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 50
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral