(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I am always looking for new experiences
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm smart, funny, creative, and witty, and looking for someone with those qualities at the very least. Kindness and creativity are important. I want someone who is my friend first, lover second if at all.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
- American Indian or Alaska Native
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 35
- Not at all
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree