(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Love with the heart and all will just follow
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I am always doing new things
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Young in Heart, Mind and Soul... I have really enjoyed meeting new people. I like to laugh, and make others laugh. When I say I like to laugh, I am not a joke teller. But, at the right times, I like to find humor in life around me. Chivalry is not dead with me. I am a man of integrity, empathy, loyalty and values. I'm confident, and a bit too humble. I am independent new world guy. I don't want someone to serve at beck and call. I want an affectionate companion and partner.. I believe in people, and learning from every experience. I believe in giving respect to everyone. I believe in giving my undivided attention. I'm looking for a fit, fun happy someone for some companionship, to do stuff, or just hang out. My philosophy is that there is balance in the universe, and the magic word is FUN
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 43 - 58
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral