(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
If you don't know, then find out.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I have a wide range of interests
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
His 2 interests
in his own words...
What's most important is that I'm highly stable, emotionally/mentally. I am a meticulous planner and avoid making rash decisions at all costs. Of course even the best laid plans can be derailed so it helps to be highly adaptable to a variety of environments. I would expect someone that resembles that criteria to some extent.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree