(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I'm looking for "a nice guy" who would like to have someone to spend time with, have some fun, enjoy each others company. If you would like to go to movie, have dinner, build a new friendship, then let's talk.
- Live with kids
- Live with parents
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 56
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral