(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
So much to do so little time to do it all.
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- I do things on the spur of the moment
- I am more optimistic than most people
in his own words...
I am eccentric, uninhibited, with a zest for life. Passions include: cooking, travelling, learning and experiencing new things. Would love to horseback ride across Mongolia, sail around the world and build my own cabin in Alaska. Will I get to do everything I want? Of course not, but I have tasted the greatness of life and hope to find someone to share the excitement of what may be around the next bend. I am looking for someone who is exciting, loyal, spiritual and open minded, or at least willing to try to be. You should be passionate and introspective with a kind heart.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 35
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral