(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Just moved to Denver, maybe to meet YOU!
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I am just filling this out right now to get past this. I am sure I can edit it later, and if I can't, this is an awful website. If you still want to know more, I'm a smart, funny guy from the East Coast.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious