(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Bostonian for life...
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
Hi! I recently moved to CO in August after living in Massachusetts from the time I was born. I love being out whether its out to eat, out to play, out to dance, or out for a hike. I have a kitten who keeps me company, but I love all animals. Right now, I am just looking for someone to have fun with who shares some of my interests to see where it goes. I'm not great at writing these, but I'm much better in conversation! :) Hope to talk to you soon!
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 22 - 28
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral