(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
His 11 interests
in his own words...
I'm a straightforward laid-back guy who doesn't take life too seriously. I like to take a look at the lighter side of things, often poking fun at tv shows and the like. I'm always willing to try something once and I enjoy meeting similarly-mind people. Anyone who is easy-going and likes to poke fun sometimes will get along great with me. I'm interested in meeting new people and potentially starting a serious relationship if I meet the right person.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 28
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral