(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
His 16 interests
in his own words...
My match will be a passionate, happy, active woman, with experience in life and love. Aware of the world, but not embittered by it; no small challenge that. Needs to be tolerant of a flawed human, and expect the same in return. Needs to be in it for the long haul. Prudes, nags, and drama queens need not apply. Open to spending the odd entire day doing nothing but touching, stroking, petting, necking, and initiating the rest of where that all leads. Ladylike enough to set a good example to the young and impressionable, human enough to fully express herself privately when she hits herself on the thumb with a hammer.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 65
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral