(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
In it to win it.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I am a displaced Missourian who ventured out to Colorado this year. In order to pick me out from the crowd you would look for that guy that is looking for a way to make the day more interesting. Life is just to short to be bored and each day was meant to be more exciting than the last. It's just a heck of a lot better to share those days with the one you care for the most. Don't be fooled by the easy going attitude because I work as hard and as I play. Being motivated and driven to meet your goals is important but it is better when it is fun doing it. I am looking for someone who can share and appreciate the fun life has to bring. I could keep rambling on but the old fashion side me still thinks it's better to get to know someone when you are with them.
- Not Answered
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 28
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral