(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
What happened to the quiz? lol this is how they get ya
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I do things on the spur of the moment
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
His 12 interests
in his own words...
About me? well I'm a recovered ski bum and aspiring creative professional (getting a marketing degree from Metro State in December) who enjoys pretty much anything that I have access to given my most precious resources, time and money. I'm somewhat young-at-heart, which can be read as immature or endearing, and I think I have a pretty good sense of humor even though it does get me in trouble some times.If we ever have the pleasure of hanging out together, you'll see what I mean. I guess I'm looking for a like-minded woman who is strong in character, true to herself, fun-loving, adventure-seeking, and above all, positive in nature.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral