(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Drawing a blank. May insert something witty here later.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I have a wide range of interests
- I enjoy competitive conversations
in her own words...
I'm a relatively recent college grad, about to go to law school to study health care law in Baltimore in the fall. I like being witty and often find myself in absurd situations. My sense of humor is robust and I appreciate people who can make me laugh with smart, dry humor, as well as goofy jokes. I tend to make a lot of friends quickly and wish I had more hours in the weekend to be able to spend time with my friends. I'm looking to have fun and enjoy being not that young but not that old with someone who wants to make out with me.
- Not Answered
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 23 - 28
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral