(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I'm a fairly easy going person, I love to laugh, spend time with friends, can easily lose myself in a book, I have a streak of hopeless romantic in me. I consider myself very loyal to my friends and those I love and value that quality in other people. I am equally happy spending a Friday night going out or spending some quality time with me my couch, a book or a movie. I am looking for someone who enjoys exploring new things, appreciates a good joke, can as easily enjoy a cornball movie as a serious thought provoker. Someone who has ambition and drive in life, knows what they want and has a plan on how to get there.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral