(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE....
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 11 interests
in his own words...
I love to take long weekend trips. I enjoy live concerts and plays, picnics in the mountains, snuggling by a fire listening to music or watching a good movie. It's fun to go out for a night out! It may be a romantic dinner for two or with a group of friends and family. It's not what you do as much as who you are with. I love surprises and I love to surprise them, I care about. I love life! I am optimistic and do not enjoy being around people who always find fault with everything. Life is too short to spend it sorry for yourself. I look for humor in all situations. Laughter is good for the soul and the best medicine around! I hope I have covered the basics, but if you have any questions please ask. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. If you would like to talk more just send me an email and we'll see where it leads! Good luck in your search for true happiness!
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 50 - 80
- Single (never been married)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education