(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
New to Town
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I recently finished a Nursing program and moved to Denver. I see myself as adventurous when challenged or encouraged, but am also happy spending a weekend at home. My favorite thing to do is travel, especially some place warm and with water. Also really enjoy watching sports or attending sporting events. Looking for something that is low-key, relatively drama free, and fun!
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 38
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral