(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for someone fun, to go out & have a good time with. Dinner/drinks, a nice walk, maybe just watching the sunset???
He is popular, trustworthy and dependable. However, He has an impetuous, spontaneous, fun loving side which also makes him exciting.
He admires people who are traditional, responsible, precise and orderly, yet spontaneous, socially savvy and affable.
He likes a partner who has good manners, old-fashioned courtesy, unambiguous values and social grace. Nevertheless, he tries new things and explores new ideas and he particularly likes people who share his energy and curiosity.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Honest,hard working,loyal,faithful to a fault. I try to help where & when I can. Work keeps me on the go, so I don't have much free time. Kinda why I thought I might try this out? :) Born & raised in St.Louis, moved to Denver @18, absolutely love it here! This is home for me now. Would like to find someone with similar mind set. I'v e been divorced for 2 years, have 2 children 13 & 17. They are awesome, even though I don't get to see them much, I do love them very much! we text more than we see each other, it's kind of cool though.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 32 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education