(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Where is my half
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I am a single father of two wonderful children. I am very involved in my family but find that I am missing something for myself. I miss holding hands, looking deep into a woman’s eyes and getting lost in love. I am a romantic although I am not sure that still rates these days. My approach to life is to embrace the world with passion. I am very open to new things as well as my familiar favorites. I am looking for honesty and friendship first. I love the country and the outdoors but I am also a city boy and love to catch a show or cultural festival. I find the beach one of the most relaxing places on Earth. I have some old school values but I also have an adventurous and exciting side.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 56 - 105
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious