(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I am an honest, straightforward man looking for passion.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
in his own words...
I enjoy going to the movies and dining out, dancing, karaoke. I love to play racquetball, weight lift and I enjoy riding my bicycle. I'm looking for someone who I can connect with intellectually and am attracted to physically. I'd like someone who enjoys being active but can also enjoy some quiet time alone. Someone who is not materialistic.
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral