(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
AfflictionDbagEdHardySteriod5 user name was already taken...this is off to a bad start...
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
His 15 interests
in his own words...
If you: • Are Co-Dependent • Like to dig for a commodity that works well as an inflation hedge (gold, for those of you who can’t keep up) • Have a tramp stamp Take some time to reflect on the meaning of the words ‘self’ and ‘respect,’ (maybe try to use them together in a sentence with yo
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Auburn / Red
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 30
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education