(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I am separated and have filed for divorce. Been married forever and have two grown children, the youngest at 18 lives with me. I run the IT Department for a company; so I like all things techy. Not into biking (the pedal kind at least), running, sweatin to the oldies, any of that good stuff - but in pretty good shape. Interested in having some friends to hang with. Raised in the Deep South I am a huge college football fan. Saturdays in season revolve around college ball - especially my Auburn Tigers - 2010 National Champs! War Eagle! :-)
- Live with kids
- Not Religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 39 - 60
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious