(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
After some much needed emotional healing, I'm trying to get something started in the relationship department.
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
Her 18 interests
in her own words...
I'm excited about 2013 and all the goodness it has to offer. After a few bad years and relationships, I'm determined to focus on what I want for the future. I'm working on going back to school and making my current job even better. I also want to get back to performing and choreographing. There's more about me, but I just want to get the ball rolling for now. :)
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 29 - 38
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral