(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Is this all just marketing? How does one find substance?
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have more energy than most people
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I enjoy planning way ahead
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Me: goofy and serious, analytical and devoted; tend to form strong attachments fast and they last; intelligent - well educated. Science savvy but not overly 'street smart' - I could use help in that area. Her: honest, ethical, compassionate, caring, likes to travel and knows something about the arts, knows how to succeed in any undertaking she pursues. Is a gadget person and has some facility with gadgets and the internet.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 48 - 62
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral