(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I enjoy golf, biking, walking, holding hands, and good conversation with a caring compassionate mate.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in her own words...
I am in the process of moving back to CO. I'm an average built female that works out 3-4 times a week. I like to bike, walk, sometimes I get a chance to swim. Would like to find a gentleman that knows how to treat a lady right. Family is most important and friendships. I like woodworking, motorcycles, garden, sew, play the piano.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 49 - 60
- Not at all
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral