(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- It is important to respect authority
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
in his own words...
Looking for some one that I click with. Must come natural, nothing forced. Have to be able to have fun and be myself around the person and vice versa. I would rather be single then try to force a relationship. Way more often then not, it is not going to work out because there are so many thing that need to be "right" for even a chance at a long term relationship.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 33 - 46
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral