(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Enough reherasal, on with the show!
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
Have you ever reached a point when you said “Enough practice, I’m ready!”? Well, that’s where I find myself in terms of a long-term relationship. I believe that we learn something from each relationship, each interaction with others. I enjoy birds, words and microbrews. I’m equally comfortable with light-hearted flirtation and serious conversations. My hobbies include cooking, photography and volunteering at Denver Zoo. I value time spent with good friends, genuine and open communication, a well-choreographed musical, and evenings cheering for the Rockies at Coors Field. I am looking for a woman who is confident within herself and is clear on what she wants out of life personally, romantically, and professional. A woman who wants to journey toward these goals with a supportive, loving partner at her side. A woman who is strong enough to allow herself to be vulnerable within a relationship. There is more to me than this description can portray. Drop me a note and let’s see what happens! On with the show!
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Salt and pepper
What she's looking for:
- 36 - 52
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral