(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Everything you wanted to know about me, but might be afraid to ask.
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I tend to be meticulous in my duties
- I have more energy than most people
His 14 interests
in his own words...
1) My friends say I'm smart and attractive - I give them 10 bucks and they say it again. 2) My friends are not in my photos because I respect their privacy and most of them are in some type of witness protection program. 3) My last two physicals were rated as, in the doctor's words, "spectacular" and "perfect," buy me a tequila and I'll show them to you. 4) I'm financially secure, I don't want your money, if you have any left in this economy. 5) My philosophy? "Life's too short for cheap underwear." – this from a philosophy major, you can see how far I've slid (so to speak). 6) Who am I looking for? Someone who willingly transitions from hiking shorts to little black dress in the blink of an eye, and who looks better than I do in both. 7) Who am I? Larry David meets Lancelot, with an Angela's Ashes upbringing. 8) What would you like about me? I'm rugged, affable, and affectionate .. my god, I'm a Labrador! 9) My physical gifts are health and strength (thanks Mom and Dad.). I have the body of a thirty year old -- I sure hope the police don't find out.. 10) What's in my medicine chest? Just aspirin and ibuprofen, nothing more save a little mascara and eye shadow -- for those special occasions. 11) Why am I doing Match? Because it makes more sense than standing around with a sign saying "Will date for food." And it's better than hanging around bars or churches on Saturday night. OK, enough with the humor, here it is: I'm a quiet, sensitive, well read, fit, and successful guy with a Midwestern sense of practicality and loyalty. My partner will be affable, laughable, and adventurous. December 10, 2011
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 52 - 62
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral