(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for Friends
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Just here looking for friends. That's the beginning to everything else anyway, and I really don't know anyone here. Looking for movie/eating/walking/exploring friends. Other activities possible. Prefer open-minded, non-judgmental, easy to get along with people. Bonus points if you show me a neat place I haven't been to yet (It should be easy.) No worries, no pressure, just fun wherever we find it.
- Live alone
- Christian / Protestant
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander