(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Ready for snow!
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
His 12 interests
in his own words...
Hey there. Without going into too much boring detail, how about we just get to the point? - I may have a techie job (DBA), but I actually have a personality as well. - Although canned vacations can be a blast, I really believe that true adventure means you got lost at least once during your trip. - Thanks in part to my job, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer and tend to respond quickly to messages. - I used to smoke. I haven't had one in over a year now and have only gotten healthier and happier. - I recently (within the last two years) started running for fun. I tend to only compete with myself, but I've been upping the stakes quite a bit lately and want to try an actual race. - My favorite place in the world is Zion National Park. It's very beautiful and has some of the most incredible hikes I've ever been on.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 26 - 33
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral