(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
New to Denver
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- I find unpredictable situations exhilarating
- My friends would say I am very curious
His 22 interests
in his own words...
Hi Im a re-transplant to the Denver area for work. Im a busy professional so I have little time to meet new people outside of work. Im looking to meet some new people within the Denver community and figured I would try to meet some one on this site. Im pretty open to new things and Im very mellow and friendly. I have tons of interests any thing from the outdoors to the performing arts. I love to laugh and make other laugh as well.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education