(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Joie de vie! Let's have fun and make each other happy.
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I'm a happy, self-sufficient woman that takes responsibility for my life, choices, and actions. I want a partner that can do the same. Truth and integrity are a must, as is compassion and kindness. I prefer someone with a 'joie de vie' because life is too short to spend it mopping around. Life is an adventure and I'm ready to explore and enjoy as much of it as I can; whether it's exploring a new museum, traveling to an exotic land or discovering what makes my partner special; it's all an adventure. I have a comfortable life, 5 wonderful grandchildren and am ready to find that special someone.
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 47 - 60
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral