(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I find the following things funny:
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I think it is important to be direct
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Plural endings like hippopotami, teaching little kids big words, Alec Baldwin's character on 30 Rock, mustaches, the title of the Beastie Boys new album, “Hot Sauce Committee Part Two,” and Caddy Shack. I prefer jeans and a t-shirt but can dress it up. I love to laugh. I’ve travelled to Central America, South America, Africa, and Asia though am unsure about visiting Antarctica. I’m passionate about life, value family, and appreciate self confidence, humbleness, integrity and kindness in others.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 35
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral