(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
back in the game without playing games :)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I have two school age kids who are the most important people in the world to me. Anyone I date would have to understand that they come first. That being said, they spend about half of the time with their daddy. Although I miss them when they are not with me, I'm enjoying my "grown up" time. I haven't dated in -well, forever, but I'm very social and I'm finding that I crave companionship. I'm looking for someone that will enjoy doing lots of things together - I'm game for almost any activity or event, including sports, dancing, cooking, or sitting on the couch watching a movie. I like contact - hand holding, sitting right next to each other, etc, so if that bugs you please don't message me. I'm a generally happy person and want to be with someone who is too. Being respectful and kind to each other is very important to me. Kids and animals are great, I'm smarter than your average bear, I have a great sense of humor, and I love to have fun and laugh!! Shoot me an email if you'd like to chat :) ~Bella
- Live with kids
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 34 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral