(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for "The One"
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I'm a self-taught liberal & Colorado native. I feel this is the best place in the world to live-just look around! What's missing is someone to share it with! You don't have to be from her-just enjoy it! Some people might call me a throw-back to the sixties style hippy, but know what-I like that comparision. Anyway let's get toughther and see what happens!
- Live with roommate(s)
- Less than $25,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 55
- Single (never been married)
- A few times a week
- Every day
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral