(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I would rather be hated for who I am, Than be Loved for someone I am Not!!
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I would Desire a friend, who accepts me and does not try to turn me or change me! I would enjoy someone with an open mind and who Enjoys a quiet evening at home as much as going out. Someone that is Open, a little crazy, not insane or thought less.
- Live with roommate(s)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious