(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
looking for a kind big spoon that likes to travel and has room for bike rides and hikes
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I'm a self employed guy that has time for a relationship. I love to explore just as much as I love to duck away from the world and create a comfy home environment to escape for a few days. I have lived in SF for more than a decade, and I love to explore its eateries, views and buildings. I'm getting back into biking, and would love to meet up for a ride and coffee.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 50
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander